TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY RENTALS
– The property must be vacated no later than the day of the end of the contract according to the time indicated on the booking confirmation. A one-off charge of 100 euros will be made for delays in returning the property, plus 20 euros per hour or fraction of an hour to compensate for the hourly rate of the cleaners.
– The amount of the deposit to guarantee the accommodation is indicated on the booking confirmation and for flats varies from 300 to 800 euros. It can only be paid by the following methods: credit card, debit card, bancomat, PostePay.
– To confirm a flat a deposit of between 30 and 50% is required, which is retained as a cancellation fee.
– Extra services booked (ferry, car and scooter hire) are never refundable.
– The client will be responsible for the cost of any repairs required as a result of “misuse”, omission or negligence in the use or maintenance of furniture, accessories, appliances and utensils in the flat.
– The client is responsible for depositing waste in the appropriate containers on the street, outside the property. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a fine of 50 euros from the deposit.
– If the property is left in an excessively messy or dirty condition (this includes washing dishes, pots and pans and cutlery) an extra cleaning fee of 50 euros will be charged.
– The agency and the property cannot be held responsible for breakdowns or irregularities in the supply of water, electricity and internet line, as such interruptions are often carried out by the local authorities for maintenance work or force majeure.
– The property cannot be used for private parties with music. The agency and the property will not be held responsible for interventions or penalties issued as a result of local police intervention.
– The loss or failure to return a single copy of the keys will result in the deduction from the security deposit of the sum of 100 euros, which is the amount required to change the lock and the labour involved.
– It is forbidden to change the position of the furniture.
– It is strictly forbidden to exceed the maximum permitted occupancy indicated in the booking confirmation.
– It is strictly forbidden to bring animals into the accommodation.
– It is strictly forbidden to use towels as bath mats; all damaged or irretrievable towels will be repurchased at the expense of the customer (20 euros for large towels and 10 euros for small towels).
– If, when checking the flat, the assistant finds the sheets excessively stained or in any case not reusable, she will be asked to pay 10 euros for each single sheet and 15 euros for each double sheet.
– Please do not leave the keys in the lock on the inside of the front door, as this will make it impossible to open the door from the outside. The cost of the call and the labour hours of a locksmith will be borne by the customer.